Friday, February 15, 2008

the one about it's going to be in the 40's next week!...

This is good news for people like me who are so tired of winter. I used to actually like winter and the snow, but the last two years I have not enjoyed them at all.

So, I'm seeing a slight trend that even though we are still having cold spells that the temperature is slowly, ever so slightly, climbing.

Yesterday was very cold though. I had to go to the doctor after speaking to the nurse yesterday morning. Upon leaving the house I realized I had to get gas. UGH! The wind was stinging. It was such a strong gusty wind that brought another artic blast. I had to get blood drawn and I thought the lab was cold. I finally got up to my doc's office and it was warm there. I was glad.

I didn't have that long of an appt. and I was thankful because the car hadn't gotten too cold. Since I went by myself, there was no one there to warm it for me. :-)

So anyway, I got up this morning and was happy to see the forecast of some warm temperatures next week.