Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The one about AWANA...

Tonight is the second night of AWANA. This year provides a new experience for me in AWANA. I have worked in Cubbies. I have worked in T & T, but up until now, I have never worked in Sparkies. Well, this year, Mickey and I volunteered to be Sparky Directors. I took my test last Wednesday and I am a "real" director.
We have a very great crew to work with this year. Sara Winter and Zac Tegeder are our veteran workers. Sara will be taking her offical leader test tonight. Zac took his last year. Steveo has been tasked as Game Director besides helping Sara in the Skipper room. Chris Smith took his leader test this weekend and passed with flying colors. He is assisting Zac who is our Sparky secretary.
Sue T has been helped last week and also will help this week to make sure the secretarial part is secure with the guys.
It was easy to be director last week, because the team God has given us to work with is so fantastic. Pray that our club continues to go well as we present the gospel to kids and also help them as they memorize God's Word in their hearts.