Monday, May 19, 2008

The one about the start of summertime for the Knipps...

Wow, I think I can officially say, "summer is here." I don't even know the exact dates of summer, but traditionally summer begins with Memorial Day Weekend and that is next weekend, but for the Knipps, we've already shifted into our summer schedule. We are doing Math and History through the summer. Michael and Maddie are learning Bible Study Methods and so they will be working on those this summer also. Marcus and I are going through the Faith To Grow on Devotional for kids this summer. We are staying up a little later....which we tend to do anyway, and getting up a little later and enjoying the weather!

Michael got a job, pending a background check, so that is exciting news for him.

Mickey went to Diego but got home surpisingly early and we are thankful for that. Our Memorial Day trip to Ohio got cancelled, since I didn't want to leave as long as Mick was in town, but we will get there later this summer.

(Mickey being home is the reason why I haven't posted for awhile.)

OH! and the big news is that Mickey and I are now parents for TWO teenaged children. Maddie joined the ranks yesterday, May 18th, as she turned 13. She is growing up so fast!! Happy Birthday, Maddie!