Thursday, June 5, 2008

The one about new templates and blog features and famliy updates.....

Well, some of my friends have excited me into changing the blog a bit. I created a playlist, and changed the template. Later I will add a favorite book list. I also added more links to friend's blogs and other blogs of interest. Please check out Angie's Blog. She is the wife of Selah singer, Todd. It is very thought and prayer provoking.

Also, check out some of my new friend's blogs. My friends Lisa and Kristin (sisters) have new blogs and great templates. Amanda and Bethany also updated their blog templates and they have a great new look.

My sister changed her blog address, but the link will take you there. (Debbie's Blog)

Also, facebook, now has an app, called Mirror Blog where all your blog posts will be mirrored onto your facebook. Pretty cool, for those who only like checking one thing. :-D

Oh, Alaina changed her blog a lot. Jacob, her brother, of course, helped, and it looks GREAT! I need to make Michael sit down and help me with mine. I'd love to have a slideshow going on here someday. :-D

We are enjoying summer. Maddie is away at camp and we miss her but are encouraged every night by her calls. We got bad weather last night, here in NE, but I was thrilled to learn that Maddie had a storm cellar to go to if needed.

Michael is working at the golf course, and is still enjoying it. Marcus is just enjoying the summer. He hasn't had to do History since he and Maddie to that together and Maddie is gone. However, Math has been done.

I got the filing organized! Big project! Now today on the list: Change out summer clothes/Put winter clothes away and clean the linen closet. I have been putting off the linen closet for some time, and let me tell you, it doesn't get any better the longer I put it off.

Also, I found out that strawberry season is here and the Berry Farm http://www.bellevueberryfarm.com/
opens for picking tomorrow. I won't go until next week when I have all three kids, but we will do our annual trek to the farm. I'm hoping Mickey is on night shift next week and I can get him to come with us! Then it's time to make the jam! I love this time of year. It gets hectic in the kitchen, but it is such a satisfying feeling to put up all those jars of jam and have them to pass out to friends at Christmas!