Saturday, March 1, 2008

The one about a beautiful day...

Totally random post....

Well, it's a beautiful day in NE. I have spent it inside and observing it from my living room. I came home from my doc appt. and errands on Thursday and collapsed in the bed. I thought I might be getting strep throat, but that tenderness has gone away. I'm taking Mucinex D per P.A. Reis advising from my appt. on Friday. Do you think the Folkens passed this illness our way. I sure hope not! But I am feeling like I can venture out tomorrow after two days in bed.

I was supposed to sing at a funeral last night, but was unable to even attend the funeral. I was able to stay at home and pray for those who were involved and those who were grieving.

It has been such an interesting week. I hope that spring is really on our horizon.
It is hard to believe that today is March 1st. Where did January and February go? Before you know it will be planning vacations and activities for the summer. Whew!

Anyway, we are in the final countdown and I sure hope that Mickey will be returning home this coming Friday. I can't wait! I miss him so much when he is away from our family. We do our best at holdling down the fort, but he is such an intregal part we will just have to celebrate for awhile when he gets back!