Friday, March 2, 2007

The one about....Help!

Well, I wanted to update my blog yesterday and I kept messing around trying to get on line to post something. I couldn't get signed in. Well, Michael, my 16 year old just had to help me sign in....so here I am.
We are getting ready to go buy books for Michael's spring quarter of classes. I have friends coming over tonight for pizza, but the house needs some attention first.
However, good things that happened today were that I did get a lot of paper organization and office work caught up! YEA!
If you get a chance, check out the Albert Mohler blog and radio show. You can listen on line. Dr. Mohler is an intellectual who talks about many current and relevant subjects through a Biblical Worldview. Check it out: http://www.albertmohler.com/radio_list.php
Another great blog for homeschool moms is Jeannie Fulbright's blog: http://www.jeanniefulbright.com/BLOG.html
She has some excellent aritcles posted on her site as well.... Not just about homeschooling...but also about teaching your children God's Word. It's worth surfing through and reading.
Until next time.
Time out from Mary's World Let's go buy some books! :-)