Sunday, August 10, 2008

The one about being so behind on my fighter verses....

Ok, so I'm like totally behind on my fighter verses for this summer...like I've been lazy all summer. So the challenge for this week is to get back on the wagon and memorize.

This week's verse for me is:

Romans 12:17-19
Repay no one evil for evil but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, as far as it depend on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

So, like...hold me accountable for studying this and learning it. If you see me...ask me about my fighter verse and get me to say what I know so far. Sharpen me up, fellow brothers and sisters! :-D

By the way, you can view the list of this year's fighter verses at:
http://c4.atomicplaypen.com/sites/BBC/resources/images/70209.pdf

Bethlehem Baptist Church Fighter Verses Set C 2008
You will of course, see how far behind I am. :-D